Rules for the registration of tourist groups on the territory of the Republic of Khakassia
Recently, adventure tourism has become increasingly popular in Russia. Adventure tourism includes water tourism (rafting on mountain rivers), caving, mountain skiing, parachuting, rock climbing, diving, mountaineering.
Representatives of tourist organizations and tourists are obliged to inform the Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia in the Republic of Khakassia no later than ten working days before the start of the trip in the form of a notification of a tourist event in one of the following ways:
- by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the address: Krylova Street 133/1, Abakan, Russia 655019;
- by calling the Crisis Management Center: +7 (3902) 295-521;
- with a personal appeal to the Crisis Management Center: Krylova Street 133/1, 3rd floor, the hall of the operational duty shift (on weekdays).
The notification must include the following information:
- contact details of the tourist organization (when holding the event by the tourist organization);
- contact details of the responsible representative, instructor-guide (for tourist groups),
- contact details of the tourist, and his close relative or another contact person (for a tourist making a single route);
- list of group members;
- planned date and time of departure and arrival, the travel period and method of informing the Crisis Management Center about its end;
- information about the route (starting and ending points), the presence of dangerous sections on the route;
- availability of the first aid equipment, means of communication, the use of which will ensure the organization of communication taking into account the peculiarities of the route, charged spare batteries for them, signal equipment;
- time frames (date and time) and method of organizing communication sessions on the route;
- means of transportation (if there are any).
The responsible representative must inform the Crisis Management Center about the upcoming start of the tourist event and, if necessary, clarify the previously provided information additionally by phone +7 (3902) 295-521 before the start of the tourist event (not earlier than a day).
At the end of the tourist event, the responsible representative must inform the Crisis Management Center about the return of the tourist organization and tourists from the route in time by the method specified in the notification.
Control over the travel of the group is carried out based on the specified data. Remember that in the absence of a message about passing route checkpoints or a message about the end of the trip, rescuers decide to start search and rescue operations. Therefore, the group that has violated the target time frames is obliged to report its location and the state of the group as soon as possible.
Do not forget that the effectiveness of the South Siberian Search and Rescue Team actions depends on the time of receipt of the message and the incident. The time it takes for you to get help depends on the accuracy of the information in the message.
To ensure your safety during the travel, we strongly recommend:
- to familiarize yourself with the necessary and reliable information about the potential danger on the route;
- to familiarize yourself with the available information on hydro and meteorological conditions in the area of the proposed route;
- according to the hydro and meteorological conditions prevailing in the area of the proposed route, potential hazards on the route, to consult with the South Siberian Search and Rescue Team by phone +7 (3902) 358-845 about the safe passage of the route, to observe the rules of personal and group safety, to check independently and to provide for checking group and personal equipment related to the safety of the route, available means of communication, signaling equipment, route documents, availability of food, medicines;
- to familiarize yourself with the nearest points of possible emergency communication along the route;
- to check the availability of insurance documents of the group and provide them for entering information in the «Register of sports tourist groups and individual citizens».
Information for tourists travelling across the territory of the Republic of Khakassia::
- the duty officer of the Main Directorate of the EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Khakassia: +7 (3902) 295-521, +7 (3902) 299-233, 19.mchs.gov.ru;
- the emergency phone number: 112.